Edmonds Hotels with Car Parking
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Here at Hotel.com.au, we think parking is an underrated hotel facility. That's why we've selected those Edmonds hotels offering onsite or nearby parking. Some are free (these are our favourite) and some charge a nominal fee. Either way your vehicle is safe and close at hand.
Unfortunately free car parking is usually, if not always found outside the Edmonds CBD or city centre. There are some hotels with free parking located a little further out of the city centre.
Parking offered maybe unsecured outdoor or undercover parking or it maybe private secure parking. Private secure parking is typically undercover or underground where only hotel guests have keyed access to the car park.
The alternative would be public parking or parking in a parking station near the hotel. Often the hotel will have a special agreement for lower rates with the nearby public parking station. If it is a public parking station be sure to clarify how many times you are allowed to drive in and out, sometimes public parking stations are not very flexible.
Located 14 miles from the Seattle Space Needle, this pet-friendly Edmonds hotel offers a continental breakfast. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Fea...more
This Washington hotel is a 4-minute walk from Funtasia Fun Park. Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms w...more
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz