Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewThe Quality Inn hotel offers warm and inviting accommodations for both business and leisure travelers visiting southern Oklahoma. This hotel is just two miles away from the Simmons Center recreation and convention facility. Additional points of interest close to this Oklahoma hotel include: Claude Gill Rodeo Arena, Stephens County Fairgrounds, Chisholm Trail Museum, Fuqua Park, Chisholm Trail Casino. Duncan is located in the heart of cowboy country and offers a number of things to see and do. A number of retailers and eateries are close to the hotel. As a guest of the hotel, you can enjoy amenities like complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi Internet access, free weekday newspaper, indoor heated pool and exercise room. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences this Oklahoma hotel provides, including access to copy and fax service, and an on-site banquet and meeting room that can accommodate up to 50 people for most functions. Our spacious guest rooms will make you feel at home with features like refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, curved shower rods, hair dryers, voice mail and cable television. Ask about our rooms that also have microwaves, sofa sleepers and flat-screen televisions. This is a pet-friendly hotel (fees apply). Valet cleaning service is available and ample free parking is provided.
Formerly Quality Inn Duncan HWY 81
Prior to May 2019 known as Quality Inn Duncan HWY 81
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz