Walt Disney Parks and Resorts manages the Disney theme parks and vacation resorts around the world. The original Disneyland in Anaheim, near Los Angeles, was opened in 1955, along with the original Disneyland Hotel. In 2001 the Disney California Adventure Park was opened as well as Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. The Walt Disney World Resort opened in 1971 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The complex has expanded to include Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, Disney's Blizzard Beach, Disney's Animal Kingdon and Downtown Disney as well as 8 golf courses and 18 resort hotels. Tokyo Disney Resort opened in 1983 and was expanded in 2001 to include Tokyo DisneySea. There is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex called Ikspiari and three Disney hotels. Disneyland Paris was opened in 1992 and is located in Marne-la-Vaillee in the suburbs of Paris, France. There are two theme parks, a golf course, entertainment complex and six Disney resort hotels. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005 on Lantau Island. As well as Hong Kong Disneyland there are two Disney hotels. Shanghai Disney Resort is expected to open in 2016.Read more...
!Please enter check-in date
Child 1 age
Child 3 age
Child Age 3
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz