Confirming room availability
Score from 1 reviewers
Located in Diourbel in the centre of Senegal, Complexe Tawfekh offers a terrace and restaurant. The train station is only 300 metres from the hotel.
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a TV with satellite channels, a mosquito net and a private bathroom with a shower.
A breakfast is provided each morning at Complexe Tawfekh. Guests can also enjoy local cuisine in the on-site restaurant. The property can also organise airport shuttles to Dakar Airport, located 100 km away.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of Complexe Tawfekh
Food & Drink
Airport shuttle, Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Complexe Tawfekh
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Complexe Tawfekh. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 1 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz