Confirming room availability
Score from 574 reviewers
Guest accommodation Overview
Set in the heart of rural Ringwould, this traditional village pub is 5 minutes’ drive from the Port of Dover and Deal. The Five Bells offers an atmospheric restaurant with a traditional menu, and a fully stocked bar.
Rooms at The Five Bells are elegantly designed, and come with cable TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. En suite bathrooms have a hairdryer and ironing facilities are also available.
In the mornings, guests can enjoy breakfast in the Breakfast Cafe from 08:00 to 10:00 daily. The restaurant serves a wide range of locally sourced dishes. Sunday roast is available every week, offering a choice of starters, mains roasted meats, and desserts.
Walmer Castle is a 10-minute drive away, while the pretty cliffside village of Kingsdown is 5 minutes away by car.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of The Five Bells
Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant, Room service
Garden, Shared lounge/TV area, Terrace
Designated smoking area, Family rooms, Heating, Non-smoking rooms
Holiday Home Policies
From 15:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
There is plenty of on-street parking is available outside The Five Bells.When booking, please provide names of all the guests staying.Please be aware that the deposit charged on the day of booking is non-refundable. This will be deducted from the total costs. The remaining balance must be paid upon departure.Breakfast is served from 08:00 to 10:00. The restaurant is open from 18:00 to 21:00 each day and for lunch on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00.
Setup a Price watch for The Five Bells
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at The Five Bells. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 574 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz