Confirming room availability
Located in Dartmouth, 6 km from Blackpool Sands, The Floating Bridge provides accommodation with a restaurant, private parking and a bar. Located around less than 1 km from Greenway, the inn with free WiFi is also 2.1 km away from Dartmouth Castle. Guests can enjoy river views.
At the inn, every room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. At The Floating Bridge, every room has a seating area.
The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 57 km from the accommodation.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of The Floating Bridge
Parking, Private parking, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Front-desk/reception area services
Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
From 15:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Managed by a private host
Setup a Price watch for The Floating Bridge
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at The Floating Bridge. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz