Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Sapphire Beach Club Resort in Lowlands (Cupecoy), you'll be minutes from Blue Mall and Atlantis World Casino. This beach resort is within close proximity of Cupecoy Beach and American University of the Caribbean.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 145 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesPamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're ready for some gaming fun, you can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, or dine alfresco (weather permitting). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz