Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSituated on a farm near Cullinan in the Boekenhoutskloof area, Five Pebbles on Piece of Africa offers a self-catering chalet in a a picturesque setting.The chalet is open plan and equipped with a double bed, lounge area and a kitchenette with 2-plate gas stove, kitchenware and a fridge. A fan is provided in summer and a gas heater is available in winter. The bathroom has a shower with gas geyser, a toilet and basin.The surrounding area offers opportunities for bird watching, photography and game viewing.Dinokeng Game Reserve is 35 km away and Cullinan is within 30 minutes drive. Pretoria is 40 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz