Corpus Christi Hotel Accommodation - Corpus Christi
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Corpus Christi.
, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
If you are visiting Corpus Christi for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 Corpus Christi hotels with conference facilities. 5 Corpus Christi hotels have parking.
This Texas hotel is off Interstate 37 and 4 miles from downtown Corpus Christi. This hotel offers free WiFi in every room.Rooms at the Plaza Inn Corpus Christi feature cable TV and free local calls. T...more
Free Wi-Fi is featured at this Corpus Christi motel, located just 10 miles from the beaches on South Padre Island. A daily continental breakfast with fresh waffles is provided for all guests.A flat-sc...more
A daily continental breakfast is available at this pet-friendly hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Texas State Aquarium is 10 minutes’ drive away.A flat-screen cable TV, work desk, and ironing facilitie...more
Located just off the Crosstown Expressway and 10 minutes from downtown Corpus Christi, this all-suite hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.A flat-screen TV and a full kit...more
Conveniently situated on Interstate 37 and 15 minutes' drive from Corpus Christi International Airport this hotel features a hot breakfast buffet.Hampton Inn Corpus Christi Northwest I-37 has guest ro...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz