Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewBetween Bayeux and Caen this hotel is 6 km from the WWII Normandy landing beaches and 6 minutes’ drive from Creully Castle, the BBC’s WWII communications hub. Set in a 1-hectare garden, it offers a terrace and TV lounge. The Château comprises two buildings, a second being the adjacent Villa Mathilde with its own courtyard setting. The rooms are simply decorated and include an en suite bathroom with either a shower or a bath. A buffet breakfast is offered daily and can be enjoyed on the terrace. For other meals you can enjoy traditional cuisine in the dining room with a garden view. An 18-minute drive from the typical Norman seaside resort of Courseulles-sur-Mer where you can go sailing, this hotel is 12 km from Bayeux SNCF Train Station.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz