Confirming room availability
Hotel Il Pietreto
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Hotel Il Pietreto, you'll be centrally located in Colle di Val d'Elsa, convenient to Piazza Arnolfo di Cambio and Colle di Val d'Elsa Cathedral. This hotel is within the vicinity of Staggia Castle and Monteriggioni Castle.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/cafÃ©.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz