Coffs Harbour Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Coffs Harbour deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Coffs Harbour, a coastal city, is found on the northern coastline of New South Wales. Inside the city are all the essentials any traveller could need. Multiple flights to and from Sydney and Brisbane are available every day. The population of the small city is rapidly rising and is expected to hit 80,000 in a few years. Because the city is backed by beautiful mountains and many pristine beaches, it is extremely liveable and laidback. The harbour’s economy is primarily based on its tourism, manufacturing, and farming.
The climate of the city is humid subtropical. This permits the healthy growth and farming of banana trees, the city’s main export. Aside from banana trees, Coffs Harbour is famous for a diving spot and a natural reef. Its other attractions include the Coffs Harbour Jetty and the Solitary Islands Marine Park which is located nearby.
For horse racing fans the Coffs Harbour Gold Cup Day is held on the first Thursday of August each year. It features an 8-race program, full betting facilities, lots of food and beverage outlets and an array of social activities including the popular Park Beach Plaza Fashions on the Field. See the Coffs Racing Club for full race details.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 77
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Coffs Harbour Hotels by Price
- The Best Coffs Harbour Weekend Getaway Deals for This Weekend
- The Best Coffs Harbour Weekend Getaway Deals for Next Weekend
- Last Minute Discount Coffs Harbour Hotels
- Coffs Harbour Hotel Deals for Tonight
- Coffs Harbour Hot Deals
- Cheap Coffs Harbour Hotels
- Budget Coffs Harbour Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Coffs Harbour