Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Malia, TOP CountryLine Alexander Beach Hotel & Village is by the sea and close to Stalis Beach and Palace of Malia. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lychnostatis and Star Beach Water Park.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 334 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Malia? This hotel has facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz