Cheektowaga Hotel Accommodation - Cheektowaga
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Cheektowaga.
, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Keeping active is entirely possible at the 2 hotels in Cheektowaga with a gym and the 2 hotels with a pool.
Or if you want to relax in your own room there are 1 hotels with a spa bath in your own room.
With a stay at Comfort Inn Cheektowaga, you'll be centrally located in Cheektowaga, convenient to Buffalo Fire Historical Society and Buffalo Museum of Science. This hotel is within close proximity of...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 374
Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 12.9 km away from this New York hotel. Guests will enjoy free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast with eggs and fruit. A small ref...more
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 555
Comfort Inn Near Walden Galleria Mall - Cheektowaga offers pet-friendly accommodation in Cheektowaga, 7.5 km from First Niagara Center. Each room offers guests a cable TV, refrigerator and coffeemaker...more
Score from 264 reviewers
Located adjacent to Buffalo Niagara International Airport and just 10 minutes' drive from the Buffalo city centre, this Cheektowaga hotel offers a free 24-hour shuttle service and a free hot breakfast...more
Score from 949 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz