Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewIn the heart of the village of Powys, The Penrhos Arms is a short drive from Machynlleth and offers views of the valley and the mountains and parking is free. The bedrooms, while modern, are decorated with antique furniture. They all have tea/coffee making facilities and one room features a four-poster bed. The Penrhos Arms serves modern, Welsh dishes, made using local ingredients. Meals are available every day, some at lunchtime and in the evening and a breakfast is served every morning. The beach is a 30-minute drive away from The Penrhos Arms hotel and there are many walking and cycling paths for guests to enjoy.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz