CEAS2011 Collaboration, Electronic Messaging, Anti-Abuse and Spam Conference
The 8th Annual Collaboration, Electronic Messaging, Anti-Abuse and Spam Conference will be held in Perth on 1st and 2nd September 2011. View the full event details here.
The conference will be held at Perth's Curtin University in the Digital Ecosystems and Business Intelligence Institute . There are a range of accommodation options in Perth close to the venue.
Overlooking Perth’s famous Swan River, Pagoda Resort and Spa offers a choice of guest rooms and fully self contained apartments with views over the river, parkland or poolside gardens. Guests enjoy the...more
Situated on the banks of the Swan River overlooking the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth offers modern and stylish accommodation within a 15 minutes’ drive from Perth’s International and Domes...more
Ideally situated overlooking the Swan River and only minutes from the Perth central business district, Broadwater Resort Apartments features private balconies or terraces perfect for meals with lovely...more
With Perth’s best attractions at its doorstep, Lodestar Waterside Apartments looks out across the beautiful Swan River. It offers self-contained apartments with a private balcony and free in-house mov...more
Situated within the famous Crown Perth complex, the centrally located 4.5-star Crown Promenade Perth offers modern, comfortable rooms. Guests can enjoy a variety of entertainment and dining facilities...more
Metro Hotel Perth offers stylish and spacious accommodation, with most rooms enjoying panoramic views of the Swan River and Perth city. Facilities include restaurant and bar.Perth city centre is a 10-...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz