Castro Verde Hotels with Balcony Rooms
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Various sized balcony rooms can be found when you book a hotel in Castro Verde. Each of the Castro Verde hotels below mentions they have at least one room with a balcony, and we have tried to highlight this room in the description. If a balcony is a must have feature of your hotel room or apartment, please double check the room description to ensure it does list a balcony or terrace.
The smallest balcony is a Juliet balcony where you can open the window but you can't or you can't really step out onto it because it's too small, essentially not designed to stand on. The next sized up balcony rooms are big enough to get outside and for 1 or 2 people to sit down. You could in theory still smoke on the balcony but smoking is often banned in public places in many cities, there may still be an ashtray handy though. After that there are very large balcony rooms where you have a full set of seats for 4 or more and possibly a BBQ (weather dependant of course).
A Esteva is set in a contemporary building that blends into the earthy colours of Alentejo's Campo Branco Region. It features an outside pool and free...more
Score from 191 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz