Confirming room availability
Located in Cartagena de Indias in the Bolivar region, Apartamento vista al mar features a balcony. This property offers a private pool, free WiFi and free private parking.
This air-conditioned apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen.
The apartment provides a terrace.
Laguito Beach is 100 metres from Apartamento vista al mar, while Palace of the Inquisition is 3.6 km away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 8 km from the accommodation.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of Apartamento vista al mar
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
From 14:00 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Managed by a private host
Setup a Price watch for Apartamento vista al mar
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Apartamento vista al mar. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz