Confirming room availability
With a stay at De Waterkant Village, you'll be centrally located in Cape Town, steps from Martin Osner Fine Art Photography Gallery and Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village. This hotel is close to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Table Mountain.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 28 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
DiningBreakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Sorry, we have no rooms available at the De Waterkant Village from Thu, 01 Oct 2020 to Fri, 02 Oct 2020
change dates to try different dates or please see the list of alternative hotels below.
Hotels near the De Waterkant Village from Thu, 01 Oct 2020 to Fri, 02 Oct 2020
The distance shown is the approximate straight line distance in km from De Waterkant Village to the alternative hotel
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of De Waterkant Village
Room facilities of De Waterkant Village
Setup a Price watch for De Waterkant Village
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at De Waterkant Village. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz