Confirming room availability
Tivai Beach Cottages
Hotel OverviewLocated on the famous Calangute Beach, Tivai Beach Cottages features an in-house restaurant and offers standalone cottages with attached balcony offering views of greenery or the beautiful Arabian Sea. Accompanied with the sound of waves, spacious individual cottages are fitted with wooden flooring, a fan and a TV with cable channels. Each cottage comes with an attached bathroom offering hot and cold shower facilities. At Tivai Beach Cottages, guests can request for laundry and shuttle services at additional charges. Guests may also approach the tour desk for bookings of sightseeing excursions and travel arrangements. Car rental service is available and parking is provided for free. The seafood beach restaurant serves a menu of delicious Indian and Continental dishes. Drinks and beverages are also offered at the bar. The cottages are conveniently within 1 km from the popular Candolim Beach and Baga Beach. Anjuna Beach is approximately 5 km away, while Dabolim Airport is accessible within 40 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz