Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Feir's Park Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Buenos Aires, steps from Museo de Arte Hispanoamericano Isaac Fernandez Blanco and minutes from Plaza San Martin. This hotel is close to Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesDonâ€™t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
DiningGrab a bite at one of the hotel's 1 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Buenos Aires? This hotel has 538 square feet (50 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz