Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSet in the heart of Budapest, on the bank of the Danube, the Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and the Royal Castle.This luxury hotel is within easy walking distance of the Vaci street, major theatres and attractions, close to the main business and shopping area. Means of public transport are easily accessible.The guest rooms feature Sofitel MyBed, exclusive toiletries, tea & coffee making facilities, a LED TV, minibar, iron and safe.The Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge features an indoor pool, a fitness centre, the Paris Budapest Restaurant and Bar, as well as a summer terrace. The Executive Club Millesime Lounge offers views over the Hungarian Parliament Building, the Buda Castle and the River Danube from the eighth floor.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz