Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Best Western Premier Weinebrugge in Bruges (Bruges Woodlands), you'll be close to Kinepolis Bruges and Minnewater. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Loppem Castle and Boudewijn Seapark.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/cafÃ©, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Bruges? This hotel has 2422 square feet (225 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz