Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSet in Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße, Gasthof Post is 6 km from the Kaprun and Zell am See Ski Areas and 4 km from the Areitbahn-Schmittenhöhe Cable Car. It offers a restaurant and a sun terrace.The rooms include a private bathroom and a TV. There is furthermore a common living room with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV available for guests. Guests can use a free internet terminal, and free private parking is possible on site. WiFi access is available in some rooms.Guests of the Post Gasthof can start their day with a breakfast buffet every morning. The restaurant serves regional cuisine and home-made desserts. There are 2 smoking and 2 non-smoking rooms.The Kitzsteinhorn Cable Car is reachable in a 18-minute drive. The Bruck-Fusch Train Station is opposite the property and a ski bus stop is 80 metres away. Guests can play mini golf in the village. A ski school and ski rental service can be found nearby and guests can use a discount.Car rental is possible on site. On request, linen can be changed during the stay.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz