Brisbane Hotel Accommodation
Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest Brisbane hotel deals and prices.
Sunshine and good vibes
Located in Sunny Queensland, Brisbane is arguably one of the most relaxed and friendliest cities in Australia. This modern city is rapidly developing and has become a top destination for both international and domestic tourists. Awesome restaurants, an incredibly creative art scene and exploding nightlife all situated along the river’s edge…it’s not called ‘Bris-Vegas’ without good reason!
With its sub-tropical climate and barely-there winters, Brisbane is one of Australia’s favourite destinations all year round. Home to over two million people, it attracts endless visitors for plenty of good reasons. Cool, casual and chic, Brisbane has a style all of its own. Enjoy cocktails under palm trees. Take a dip at a city beach at Southbank. Soak up some culture with a classical concert or rock on with the latest pop stars. You can even try your luck at the Conrad Treasury Casino.
For all its laid back tropical charm, Brisbane offers days filled with sophisticated shopping, delicious dining experiences and the best international hotels. Friendly and fashionable, fun and funny, take time to explore the city. And if you really want to immerse yourself in the lifestyle of Brisbanites then remember to pack your party shoes! Brisbane’s dining scene has really ramped up over the last couple of years and there are live music options everywhere. Spend your days wandering the streets and then dance the night away at one of the many cool bars and clubs.
Warm sunny days all year round
Brisbane’s subtropical weather makes it an attractive place to visit. With sunny days all year round, it’s hard to complain. Summer can bring hot temperatures, but if you are a music fan Brisbane’s annual Blues Festival held in February is hard to beat. Or visit during the week-long River Festival in September for spectacular fireworks along the river.
Top 6 Things to Do in Brisbane
1. Explore Brisbane’s inner-city at a leisurely pace aboard the free CityHopper ferry
2. Take the plunge and soak up the sea views as you Jump The Beach Brisbane
3. Get up close to some incredible whales on a Brisbane Whale Watching Tour
4. Freshen up your wardrobe with a trip to Queensland’s premier shopping precinct in the City, or visit local favourites Fortitude Valley, Paddington and Woolloongabba
5. Enjoy a night out with drinks, tapas and a good flick at the rooftop cinema of Fortitude Valley’s Limes Hotel
6. Spend a family-friendly day out down at the Southbank Parklands. Enjoy the lush gardens, great walking paths, inner city beach and an extensive range of dining options
Top 4 Attractions in Brisbane
1. The expansive City Botanic Gardens is an ideal haven away from the city hustle and bustle
2. King George Square, Brisbane’s inner city square is home to musicals, theatre and casual dining venues
3. The outdoor entertainment venue, Riverstage is always a happening place
4. The vibrant shopping and lifestyle precinct of Queen Street Mall
Heading out of the city? Get ready for action
Just an hour south of the CBD, get set for the glitz and golden beaches of the Gold Coast. With 42 km of sun-drenched beaches, World Heritage listed rainforests, brilliant theme parks, shopping, nightlife and day spas, the Gold Coast punches well above its weight for non-stop holiday fun.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 847
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1559
Rated 4 out of 5 by 172
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again here
!Please enter check-in date
Photos of Brisbane Hotels
Find the best looking hotel in Brisbane