Confirming room availability
Bow Street Runner
Hotel OverviewJust 100 metres from the seafront, the Bow Street Runner is a friendly, traditional pub with rooms. A light continental breakfast is served to guests in their room, and there is free Wi-Fi.Each room has a flat-screen TV/DVD, tea/coffee facilities, a fridge and a private shower room. Guests have a private entrance to the accommodation, which is above the pub.The Bow Street Runner prides itself on its simplicity, with no food, no loud music and no games machines, just a traditional pub. Guests do have plenty of choice of restaurants, shops and night life on Western Road, 30 metres away.In the centre of Hove, guests are just a 15-minute walk from The Lanes in central Brighton. Brighton Pier, The Royal Pavilion and the Theatre Royal are all about a mile away. On-street parking is available.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz