East Cliff Hotel Accommodation - Bournemouth
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in East Cliff.
, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
Situated on the seafront, overlooking Bournemouth Bay, Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa has an outdoor pool. With a superb cliff-top location, it is just a short walk from Bournemouth's town centre and beaches...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 513
In a quiet part of East Cliff, this clean, friendly hotel is just a short stroll from Bournemouth's beaches and town centre. It has spacious rooms, a restaurant, a vibrant bar and free parking.Hotel C...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1556
In the centre of Bournemouth, 5 minutes’ walk from East Cliff beach, The Roundhouse has a 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and 2 bars.The central rail and bus stations are less than 1 mile away and Th...more
Score from 3240 reviewers
Built by King Edward VII in 1877 for his mistress, Lillie Langtry, this listed Edwardian manor is a 5-minute walk from Bournemouth's cliff tops and approximately 1 mile from Bournemouth town centre. I...more
Score from 1281 reviewers
In beautiful landscaped gardens, the Yenton is a privately owned bed and breakfast on Bournemouth's East Cliff, within 10 minutes' walk of the town centre. The property has free on-site parking, free...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 504
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz