Confirming room availability
Bed and Breakfast Overview
Situated between Bourne and Stamford, The Six Bells is a restored public house which boasts a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the cosy bar and there are 3 separate dining areas. Free private parking is available on site.
A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a modern private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Freshly prepared, locally sourced seasonal menus are available. Guests can enjoy homemade bread and pizza from the wood burning oven.
The cathedral city of Peterborough is 21 km from The Six Bells, while Stamford is 10 km from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 61 km from The Six Bells.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of The Six Bells
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant, Special diet menus (on request)
Garden, Sun terrace, Terrace
Heating, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
From 15:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The Six Bells in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Restaurant Bookings are advisable for Friday & Saturday evenings.Breakfast is available every morning from 07:00. Guests must confirm what time they wish to have it the evening before.
Setup a Price watch for The Six Bells
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at The Six Bells. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz