Confirming room availability
Boracay Grand Vista Resort & Spa
Hotel OverviewOn the tip of Hagdan Yapak Station 1, Boracay Grand Vista Resort & Spa offers peaceful accommodation and one of Boracay's largest outdoor pools. A free shuttle goes to and from D'Mall from 09:00 - 22:00 daily. Guets can also enjoy relaxing massage treatments at the on-site Hera Spa.Fitted with free Wi-Fi, the luxurious honeymoon suites all feature a private pool and a large balcony overlooking the ocean. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and minibar are included. The en suite bathroom has a shower.From Caticlan Airport, it is a 30-minute drive to Caticlan Port, followed by a 15-minute boat ride to Boracay Port, and finally a 10-minute drive to Boracay Grand Vista Resort & Spa. Kalibo International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.Vista Cafe serves Chinese, Korean, international and local cuisines. Room service is also available.Guests can book a day trip at the tour desk, or make use of the business centre. The resort also provides laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz