Confirming room availability
Score from 579 reviewers
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding located south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.We look forward to welcoming you to this natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. Familiar atmosphere and traditional, wood-fired oven cuisine. Fireplace and powerful heating.
Score from 579 reviewers
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Tierra de la Reina
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, WiFi everywhere
Fishing, Hiking, Skiing
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bar, Packed lunches, Restaurant
Daily maid service
Facilities for disabled guests, Family rooms, Heating, Lift, Non-smoking rooms
From 14:00 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Tierra de la Reina
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Tierra de la Reina. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz