Blue Mountains Hotel Accommodation
Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest Blue Mountains hotel deals and prices.
The Blue Mountains are found in New South Wales, Australia. The area includes the City of Hawkesbury, the City of the Blue Mountains, the City of Lithgow, and Oberon. Droplets of oil which reflect the light that passes through dust and water particles is responsible for giving the mountains their bluish hue. This makes the Blue Mountains stunning at any season of the year. There are only two or three snowfalls per year and the lower parts of the mountains stay relatively warm. The area is constantly covered in rays of colours that make the mountains look as if they are glowing. This brings about a celestial feel to place and leaves many viewers awestruck.
The region of mountains borders the metropolis of Sydney. It became a UNESCO Heritage Site in November 2000. There are over 400 species of animals; many of them, rare species such as the yellow-bellied glider, the spotted tail quoll, the Blue Mountains water skink, and the koala.
There are many tourist attractions here aside from, of course, the mountains themselves. They include the Zig Zag Railway, the Norman Lindsay Gallery and Museum, the Giant Staircase, and the Edge Cinema. For a comprehensive list of attractions and things to do in the Blue Mountains, click here.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 381
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again here
!Please enter check-in date
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz