With Valentine’s Day on the horizon you might be hoping to make your lover’s heart flutter with a night out or special gift. And then there are others who have no intention of taking part in this romantic tradition, hoping their partner won’t be offended when they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to spoil them.
So how do you win on Valentine’s Day?
Well, if you do plan on making an attempt to enrich your relationship this February, you might want to scrap these items to avoid landing on your lover’s sh*t list…
- Even if you are trying to spice it up in the bedroom, sex vouchers won’t help you get any on Valentine’s Day. ON THE LIST
- A romantic night in with a good movie just got hotter with a his-and-hers Snuggie, right? ON IT
- You might be setting the wrong tone with a cheap night at a highway motel. SO ON THE LIST
- Swedish meatballs in the dining hall of Ikea wasn’t quite what your partner had in mind when you were making dinner arrangements. ON. THE. LIST
- Nothing spells ‘I forgot Valentine’s Day’ more than a cheap, wilted bunch of flowers wrapped in plastic from the local petrol station. ON THE FRIGGIN LIST
- Rolling up your sleeve to show off a new tattoo with your lover’s name followed by “foreva” is either going to make them run for the hills or keel over in laughter. *FACE PALM* YOU’RE ON THE LIST
- You might think you’re alright-looking, but a framed picture of yourself on all fours isn’t necessary thanks. ON THE LIST
- Believe us, your partner doesn’t love cleaning enough to get a new vacuum on Valentine’s Day, even if it does work all by itself. OH YEAH, YOU’RE ON IT
- A vibrating slimming belt to “help” your partner lose those extra kilos will be promptly wrapped around your neck and left on high speed. ON THE LIST
- He may be receding but a bottle of Regain is pretty insensitive! ON IT
- Fresh breath is important between lovers but a tongue scraper is going one step too far. EW! YOU MADE THE LIST
- Put simply, you’ll be sleeping in the doghouse if your partner unwraps a set of scales. *SIGH* ON THE LIST
Take a hint and scan our romantic holiday ideas For Couples. Or head straight over to our website to search for a hotel that will set the mood this Valentine’s Day. Remember, thread count is very important! 4 star hotels and above please.