North Promenade Hotel Accommodation - Blackpool
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in North Promenade.
, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
If you are visiting North Promenade for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 North Promenade hotels with conference facilities. 4 North Promenade hotels have parking.
Just off the seafront, in a quieter area along the North Shore and 1.4 miles from the North Pier Blackpool, Oban House is a family-run accommodation with free WiFi. The property is 1.5 miles from Blac...more
Score from 237 reviewers
Minutes from the seafront in the quieter North Shore area, this comfortable hotel offers is close to Gynn Gardens and has free Wi-Fi.The New Guilderoy Hotel has a great location for families and coupl...more
Rated 5 out of 5 by 365
Middleton Hotel is a small, charming family-run hotel, which prides itself on offering a warm, friendly welcome. It offers comfortable accommodation and a quiet location.The Middleton is a small hotel...more
Score from 204 reviewers
Overlooking the Flyde Coast, the Best Western Carlton Hotel is located in the northern end of Blackpool Promenade, just 0.5 miles from the lively town centre. The hotel has free WiFi. Paid parking is...more
Score from 1550 reviewers
Located in Blackpool (North Shore), The New Kent is minutes from Genting Casino Blackpool and Gynn Square. This bed and breakfast is within close proximity of Warbreck Hill Government Offices and Blackp...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 118
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz