National Exhibition Centre Hotel Accommodation - Birmingham
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in National Exhibition Centre.
Keeping active is entirely possible at the 1 hotels in National Exhibition Centre with a gym.
If you are visiting National Exhibition Centre for a business trip you may be interested in the 3 National Exhibition Centre hotels with conference facilities. 3 National Exhibition Centre hotels have parking.
With a stay at Hotel La Tour, you'll be centrally located in Birmingham, minutes from Millennium Point and Bullring Shopping Centre. This 4-star hotel is close to International Convention Centre and U...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 3293
When you stay at Quality Hotel Birmingham South NEC in Birmingham, you'll be near the airport and close to Birmingham Railway Museum and Sarehole Mill. This hotel is within close proximity of Birmingh...more
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 239
Conveniently located, the Westley Hotel offers modern, comfortable accommodation, close to central Birmingham, the ICC and NEC. All motorway, rail and air links are a 15-minute drive away.Following a...more
Score from 396 reviewers
Located less than 6 miles from the NEC and Birmingham Airport, the Sure Hotel by Best Western Birmingham South is a 2-minute walk from Acocks Green Train Station. It offers free parking and free WiFi...more
Score from 648 reviewers
The 4-star Clayton Hotel Birmingham is just a 5-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Centre. It serves modern food in its stylish restaurant. Bespoke cocktails are made by expert mixologists in the...more
Score from 3651 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz