Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at The Ritz Carlton, Berlin, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, steps from Potsdamer Platz and Sony Center. This 5-star hotel is close to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 303 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesDonâ€™t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
DiningSatisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz