Xicheng District Hotel Accommodation - Beijing
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Xicheng District. If you are looking at a longer stay you can book up to 29 nights and you might want to look at the 1 hotels in Xicheng District which have kitchens so eating in is an option.
If you are visiting Xicheng District for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 Xicheng District hotels with conference facilities. 2 Xicheng District hotels have parking. And getting to and from the airport is made easier by the 2 hotels with an airport shuttle.
Michael's House Beijing offers an authentic Chinese experience with its roofed courtyard architecture and Oriental furnishings. With free Wi-Fi within rooms and in public area, it is just 8 minutes' w...more
The Presidential Beijing is located in Xicheng District, a 20-minute drive from Tiananmen Square, Wangfujing and the Forbidden City. The hotel offers an indoor pool, 4 dining options and free internet...more
Featuring a terrace, a restaurant and a bar with a pool-billiards table, Heyuan Courtyard International Hostel is a located within a walking distance from Beijing Normal University and Beijing Univers...more
Holiday Inn is a 20-minute drive from Beijing’s Central Business District and 700-year-old Wangfujing Street. Conveniently located by Deshengmen, this property is a 15-minute walk from Jishuitan Subwa...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz