Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewBeijing King Wing Hot Spring Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Beijing Antique City and a 5-minute drive from the International Trade Centre. The luxurious 5-star property features 4 dining options, free parking on site and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. It boasts a range of facilities, which includes an outdoor pool, a spa and a fitness centre.Air-conditioned, warmly lit guestrooms feature spacious interiors with modern furnishings. Each is fitted with a work desk, tea/coffee making facilities and satellite television. A cosy seating area is included in certain rooms. In the bathroom attached, there are slippers, a hairdryer and free toiletries prepared. A spa bathtub can be found in some bathrooms, ideal for a deep soak after a tiring day.To stay fit, guests may try sessions at the gym or splash around in the pool. Also, there is a karaoke room where guests may have fun with friends. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Guests can soak in the hot spring bath or unwind in the sauna room.Lv Bo Lang Chinese Restaurant serves a variety of Shanghainese dishes. Chinese food can be enjoyed at the Rui Fu Chinese Restaurant.King Wing Hot Spring Hotel Beijing is 40 km from Beijing Capital International Airport. Within 25 minutes' drive, you may reach Beijing South Railway Station. Beijing West Railway Staiton is located 40 minutes' taxi ride away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz