Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewThis renovated 1893 Victorian residence offers an outdoor pool and half an acre of magnificent English style gardens. Finches of Beechworth provides free WiFi, free parking and free use of bicycles. Guests can cycle to Centennial Park, just 2-minutes’ away or to Lake Sambell, just 7-minutes’ away. Beechworth Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive away. Guests have full use of the library/living room to read or listen to the music collection, or sit outside around the garden or verandahs. All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony with outdoor furniture and both garden and pool views. You can relax in the bathrobes and slippers provided and watch a show on the flat-screen TV, which has cable channels. Finches of Beechworth provides daily complimentary cheeses, olives and locally grown wines in the afternoon.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz