Banff Hotel Accommodation - Banff
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Banff. If you are looking at a longer stay you can book up to 29 nights and you might want to look at the 1 hotels in Banff which have kitchens so eating in is an option.
Featuring a steam room, an indoor mineral pool and a hot tub, Charltons Banff includes a breakfast lounge. Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV are included in all rooms. Banff Gondola is just 5 km away.Ch...more
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 970
This apartment-style property is nestled in a secluded area on Tunnel Mountain and offers stunning views of Banff town centre and the surrounding mountains. The resort features apartments with full ki...more
Score from 1274 reviewers
Offering an on-site coffee shop, Canalta Lodge is located 5 minutes’ drive from Banff city centre. Free WiFi access is available. Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours are 20 minutes’ drive away.Each air-condition...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 174
Featuring an on-site spa, this mountain lodge is nestled in the heart of Banff city centre, only 5.6 km from Banff Gondola. Free passes for Banff's transit system are provided. Free WiFi is provided.A...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2415
Located in historic Banff, Alberta, this contemporary hotel offers free shuttle to downtown and the Banff Ski Gondola. It features a cave-inspired hotpool and a Chili’s Restaurant and Grill on site.A...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2476
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz