Ayers Rock Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
About Ayers Rock or Uluru
The photo says it all, Ayers Rock is a magical place and is listed as a World Heritage Area for both its cultural and natural importance. Ayers Rock is the world's largest monolith measuring over 9 kilometres around the base and rising 348 metres above the mulga plain.
The town of Yulara was established in the mid 1970's to create sustainable tourism for Ayers Rock. Yulara is around 18km from Ayers Rock or Uluru and 55km from the Olgas or Kata Tjuta.
For more accommodation options also see Kings Canyon hotels about 300km or 3 hours drive from Ayers Rock.
Perfectly positioned to make the most of the Australian outback, Sails in the Desert is just a 5-minute walk from the Uluru (Ayers Rock) lookout and is a great spot to take in the desert sunrise or su...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3362
Desert Gardens Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, some with a private balcony or views of Ayers Rock (Uluru). Guests can unwind in the outdoor pool, or at the restaurant and bar. Spa facilities, shop...more
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 3070
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz