Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest hotel deals and prices.
Recharge the batteries in the Yarra Valley
Situated right on Melbourne’s doorstep is the Yarra Valley, home of world-class food and wine in a spectacular setting. Chances are, you'll find a good drop with over 120 wineries to choose from. Yarra Valley is an ideal destination to recharge the batteries while tasting your way around the region. But don’t be fooled, there is plenty to do and see outside of the cellar doors!
Seasonal change and ripe grapes
The Yarra Valley shows off its natural beauty in Autumn when the leaves are changing and the grapes are ripening. If enjoying a drop of vino is your priority, then avoid Mondays as many of the cellar doors close after the busy weekend.
A must do for your bucket list when visiting the Yarra Valley is an early morning balloon ride. Enjoy breathtaking views as you enjoy this unique bird's eye tour of the region
Top 5 things to do when visiting the Yarra Valley
1. A self-guided tour of the world renowned vineyards
2. Enjoy a pizza and refreshing beer at the Coldstream Brewery
3. Spend a family day out with the local wildlife at Healesville Sanctuary
4. Jump on a bike and cycle your way around the country side
5. Get your sugar fix at the decadent Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
Top 5 vineyards of the Yarra Valley
1. Dominique Portet for their fruity rose
2. Yering Station for the sophisticated shiraz
3. Coldstream Hills for their full body pinot
4. TarraWarra Estate for the stand out chardonnay
5. Domaine Chandon for their famous bubbles
!Please enter check-in date
!Please enter all ages of children
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz