Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest hotel deals and prices.
Beachside destination with a country feel
Located just one hour from Brisbane lies a sunny paradise - the Sunshine Coast. This popular holiday destination is a perfect blend of the party atmosphere of the Gold Coast mixed with the relaxed, tranquil environment of the Whitsundays. Spectacular white sand beaches, lush subtropical rainforests, great food and plenty of outdoor activities, you don’t need to look any further for a holiday destination.
Kids are instant fans of the Sunshine Coast with its expansive beaches and laid back atmosphere. Attractions such as Australia Zoo, Aussie World and UnderWater World will keep them busy. As the perfect weather lends itself to outdoor pursuits, there are a never-ending list of adventure and sports activities to fill your days including snorkelling, kayaking, kite boarding, cycling, rock climbing and much, much more!
Follow the crowds or listen to the locals?
The most popular time of year to head to the Sunshine Coast, judging by the crowds, is the Christmas/New Year period and Easter. If you ask a local though, they will tell you winter with its clear blue skies and consistent temperatures in the mid 20’s is the ideal time of year.
Top 6 Things to Do on the Sunshine Coast
1. Spend time on the beach and surf the coast at impressive locations including Coolum and Noosa
2. Snap up a bargain and enjoy fresh local produce at the Eumundi Markets
3. Experience a horse ride along the long stretch of white beach of Noosa North Shore
4. Rejuvenate in one of the many day spas and resorts
5. Mingle with locals and have a drink at one of the surf clubs while taking in the impressive water views and sunset
6. Enjoy a day or overnight trip to the World Heritage Listed Fraser island
Top 3 Events on the Sunshine Coast
1. The electric atmosphere of the Woodford Folk Festival held annually between Christmas and New Year
2. The Noosa International Food and Wine Festival in May celebrates all things food, wine and lifestyle
3. Spectators and fit competitors flock to the Noosa Triathlon in October – November
- Noosa Heads
- Sunshine Coast
- Alexandra Headland
- Coolum Beach
- Peregian Beach
- Sunshine Beach
- Kawana Waters
- Golden Beach
- Glass House Mountains
- Sunrise Beach
- Marcus Beach
- Noosa North Shore
!Please enter check-in date
!Please enter all ages of children
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz