Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest hotel deals and prices.
Get in touch with your inner wildness warrior on Phillip Island
Drive over the bridge and you are on an island of pristine beaches, natural bushland and of course, the star attraction, fairy penguins! Take a getaway to Phillip Island and enjoy laid back afternoons at the beach, long wilderness walks and sunsets while watching the penguins scurrying up the sand dunes. Embrace the many outdoor activities on offer, suitable for all ages, from koala watching and scuba diving to helicopter flights and chocolate tastings. Escape to Phillip Island to get in touch with your inner wildness warrior!
Phillip Island shines when it’s warm, dry and sunny
You'll most likely be spending a lot of time outdoors when you visit Phillip Island, so the ideal time to head there is between December – February in the heart of summer. Not only will the sun be shining, there is a great relaxed vibe as families and young surfers take advantage of Phillip Island’s natural wonders.
For endless family fun, Phillip Island is the ideal destination to take your kids with plenty of activities to keep them amused and more importantly, wear them out. The outdoor Maze’n’Things, wildlife cruises, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Rhyll Trout and Bush Tucker Farm are just a few options at your fingertips. If you visit during school holidays, there will be plenty of other kids out and about…you may hardly see yours at all!
Top 6 things to do when visiting Phillip Island
1. The star attraction of the island is by far the Penguin Parade which occurs all year round. Bookings are essential
2. Spot the koalas high in the trees at the Koala Conservation Centre
3. Put your goggles on and head out scuba diving as Phillip Island boasts some of Victoria’s most spectacular diving destinations
4. Head to Nobbies Nature Park to stroll along the boardwalk, breathe in the fresh air and get a glimpse of the fur seals
5. See the world’s largest chocolate waterfall at the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
6. Chill out at the family friendly Cowes Beach and soak up the views
Events that attract hundreds of visitors to Phillip Island
The New Year’s Eve Pyramid Rock Music Festival
2. Roxy WQS Women’s Surfing Festival held in February
3. The exhilarating Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix held in October
4. The popular Phillip Island Jazz Festival in November
5. Churchill Island Farmers Market held monthly
!Please enter check-in date
!Please enter all ages of children
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz