Oaks Hotels and Resorts head office is located on the Sunshine coast where the business was founded in 1991.
Oaks apartments offer spacious rooms and freedom for guests to enjoy a relaxed home away from home. Oaks properties are ideally located in CBD areas and resort destinations making them ideal for the leisure or corporate traveller.
Today Oaks is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation chains. Oaks manages a portfolio of over 52 properties across 5 countries including Australia (43 properties), New Zealand, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and India.
Oaks Hotels & Resorts form part of Minor International or ‘MINT’. MINT’s hotel division consists of over 140 hotels, resorts and serviced suites including brands such as Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, Four Seasons, Marriott, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands.Book Oaks Australia Online
Please see the hotel list below to browse Oaks Australia in order of price. Click 'check rates' to get current rates for all room types and last minute discount deals.
If you have any queries about the Oaks Australia Hotels shown, please do not hesitate to contact us .
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1873
Rated 4 out of 5 by 654
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1322
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 1421
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1451
Rated 4 out of 5 by 665
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1290
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 405
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2343
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2295
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1414
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 564
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 1876
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1359
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1076
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2450
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 3871
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 1341
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1303
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 1227
Rated 4 out of 5 by 705
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz