Daylesford & Macedon Ranges
Click here to enter your travel dates and see the latest hotel deals and prices.
Rejuvenate in luxury
If some downtime with delicious local produce and wine sounds exactly what you need, then Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges is your destination. Enjoy the natural, picturesque scenery while relaxing in the therapeutic mineral waters before treating yourself to a spa treatment on offer. Leave the city behind you and enjoy the restaurants, galleries, wineries, boutique shops and markets of the quaint spa country.
You can enjoy a romantic getaway to Daylesford and Macedon Ranges at any time of year, but the most pleasant time would have to be Spring. The countryside is covered in wildflowers and the mild temperatures are perfect for wine trail walks and putting your feet up with a cuppa. If your visit is primarily for the wine and produce, then make sure you schedule a visit to the region during February for Regional Producers Day.
Don't forget to leave some room in your boot! Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges is an ideal spot for boutique shopping and antiquing so make space for your goodies. The region has a thriving creative community and you can pick up unique pieces of art, jewellery, fashion and sculpture. There is also plenty of collectable and second hand shops in the area, so immerse yourself in its history and take home some souvenirs!
Top 5 Things To Do in Daylesford and Macedon Ranges
1. Indulge in the natural mineral waters of the Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa
2. Tour the wineries of the Macedon Ranges including Curly Fat, Hanging Rock and Captain’s Creek Organic Wines
3. Wander around Daylesford Lake or jump in and explore by paddle boat
4. Excite your tastebuds with a dining experience at the iconic Lake House restaurant
5. Exercise those legs and breathe in the fresh air with a walk through the Hepburn Regional Park
Best Events in Daylesford and Macedon Ranges
1. The Annual Regional Producer’s Day in February
2. The March Chillout Gay & Lesbian Festival
3. Daylesford’s World’s Longest Lunch in March
4. Swiss Italian Festa in April
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 38
!Please enter check-in date
!Please enter all ages of children
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz