Crowne Plaza Australia
A part of the IGH (InterContinental Hotels Group), Crowne Plaza is an upscale hotel brand with over 400 properties located in more than 60 countries around the world. This full-service hotel brand was introduced back in 1994 and became a part of the InterContinental Hotel Group chain in 1998. Crowne Plaza is one of the fastest-growing brands in the hotel hospitality industry and the fourth largest upscale full-service hotel brand in the world.
As for the IHG, they operate through more than 4, 200 hotels in about 100 countries and are the world’s largest hotel corporation. This worldwide hotel group is home to brands like Holiday Inn, Hotel Indigo, InterContinental, Candlewood Suites, and Staybridge Suites to name a few.
About Crowne Plaza Brand
Furnished with modern amenities and facilities including a variety of services for business meetings and events, Crowne Plaza hotels focus on business travelers and can be found in major cities and airport locations. Guests on a business trip will appreciate Crowne Plaza’s Sleep Advantage® program that offers everything from upgraded bedding to aromatherapy kits with lavender pillow spray and curtain clamps.
At some of Crowne Plaza Brand properties, guests will find quiet zones that have limited housekeeping hours. The Crowne Plaza brand is an ideal accommodation option for travelers who wish to feel energized and productive after a great night's sleep.
The motto of the Crowne Plaza Hotels chain is “The Place to Meet”, making them a perfect spot for meetings and business events. Offering a comprehensive package with thoroughly planned functions, Crowne Plaza is well-known for its “Meeting Success” service concept.
Crowne Plaza: Latest Updates
- With 13 more openings and more than 3,000 new rooms in 2020, Crowne Plaza is expanding their business and going all out on the development front. 8 of these properties are in the pre-opening phase.
- The plans for 2021 include the opening of 16 hotels with nearly 6,000 rooms, while 13 additional Crowne Plaza hotels are scheduled to open in 2022.
- IHG has announced the opening of the first Crowne Plaza hotel in Budapest (Capital of Hungary) in 2021. Adjacent to one of the largest shopping centers in Budapest, this 230-room hotel is located just a short walk from the city’s downtown business district. The property also features 13 meeting rooms, as well as a lounge club and a café.
- Crowne Plaza has officially opened their hotel in Adelaide this November. Situated inside Adelaide's tallest building, Frome Central Tower One, the newly opened Crowne Plaza Hotel boasts 329 rooms and spacious suites. Hotel facilities include a rooftop heated infinity pool with city views, a 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center, and fine dining establishments like Koomo and Luna 10.
- Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour opened its doors this October. With a seriously awesome infinity pool, spectacular skyline views, and 3 amazing dining establishments, Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour is Sydney's newest hotel experience! The hotel also focuses on sustainability striving to reduce its carbon footprint.
Crowne Plaza Brand Sustainability Policy
IHG branded hotels like the Crowne Plaza make sustainable choices and take issues like waste management, utility consumption, and water scarcity quite seriously. Working hand in hand with local hotel owners who are encouraged to make environmentally savvy decisions, the Crowne Plaza brand focuses on everything from being green and consuming less to staying local and leaving as little carbon footprint as possible.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Denmark’s Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is one of the most sustainable hotels in the world. Once voted as the world’s greenest hotel, this Crowne Plaza property in Copenhagen is a top performer in environmental management and efficiency.
Mireille Jakobsen, Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers’ sustainability and CSR manager says how it is becoming more and more important that the hotel and conference facilities are environmentally friendly. He also talks about some of the exciting sustainable initiatives at the hotel and notes how Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is the largest building with an integrated solar panel park in Northern Europe and home to the first-ever groundwater-based cooling and heating system in Denmark.
Inside the rooms, everything from toothbrushes to shampoo bottles is made from corn and potato starch. This organics material may look plastic, but it is actually recyclable and biodegradable. The hotel got rid of many printed products like hotel information folders. Nowadays, all of the hotel information is delivered electronically.
Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
Located in Amsterdam Zuidas and just a short drive from the Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport, Crowne Plaza Amsterdam is well-known for its commitment to sustainable operations and management. The hotel uses the IHG Green Engage system that is an online tool that tracks and sets reduction goals for carbon energy, waste, and water.
Both employees and guests staying at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam Hotel are encouraged to use the local tram for commuting to and from the hotel. To reduce carbon emissions, bike rentals are available at the hotel.
Crowne Plaza Barcelona
Travellers who wish to participate in an advanced and international project to improve sustainability will definitely want to spend a few nights at the Crowne Plaza Barcelona Hotel. With a Green Engage Level 2 certificate, the hotel is taking steps to implement eco-friendly solutions like the integration of sustainability to hotel operations and sustainable purchasing.
Crowne Plaza Barcelona features a variety of green practices including everything from their linen and towel reuse programs and energy-efficient light bulbs to staff training on green practices.
Crowne Plaza Auckland
New Zealand’s Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel is seeking new ways to minimize our impact on the environment by reducing energy, water, and waste as much as possible. The hotel has an In-House Bee Hive which is home to thousands of rescue bees who are known to play a key part in the world’s ecosystem. The bees produce honey which is served at the hotel’s on-site Aria Restaurant.
Crowne Plaza Auckland has also entirely switched to paperless check-in. Instead of traditional paper form reservations and printed receipts, expect to find mounted tablets. Some of the other eco-friendly features at the Crowne Plaza Auckland include biodegradable coffee cups, EV chargers, IHG bulk-size bathroom amenities, and straw-free restaurants and bars.Book Crowne Plaza Australia Online
Please see the hotel list below to browse Crowne Plaza Australia in order of price. Click 'check rates' to get current rates for all room types and last minute discount deals.
If you have any queries about the Crowne Plaza Australia Hotels shown, please do not hesitate to contact us .
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1332
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1762
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1951
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1988
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1839
Rated 4 out of 5 by 645
Rated 4 out of 5 by 866
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1314
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz