Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Austin (South Austin), Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is minutes from Austin Department of Veterans Affairs and Mabel Davis District Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Battle Bend Park and St. Edward's University.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 312 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/cafÃ©, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1208 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz