Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewCentrally located in Auckland, St Marys Residence - Private Luxury offers either private or hosted accommodation with a private chef and concierge. Guests enjoy free WiFi, a media room and a rooftop terrace with a fireplace. The property is 300 metres from Auckland Harbour Bridge.This 3-bedroom villa boasts a balcony and outdoor garden patios with BBQ facilities. Your fully equipped, modern kitchen offers a dishwasher, 2 wall-mounted ovens an a Nespresso coffee machine. Each bathroom offers a shower, some also feature a bathtub.At St Marys Residence you will find a free luxurious airport transfer service, a grocery delivery service and a private lounge with a bar. The property also offers free parking.Auckland St Marys Residence is 1.6 km from The Civic, Sky Tower and Viaduct Harbour. Auckland Airport is located 18 km away. Your personal driver is available to transport you to any locations within a 10km radius of the property.Delicious cuisine can be prepared by a renowned chef, crafting all meals to your tastes and dietary requirements.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz