Confirming room availability
Twelve Downtown, Autograph Collection
Hotel OverviewA stay at Twelve Centennial Park Hotel places you in the heart of Atlanta, walking distance from New American Shakespeare Tavern and Museum of Design Atlanta. This 4-star aparthotel is within close proximity of Atlanta Civic Center and AmericasMart.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesEnjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the aparthotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Atlanta? This aparthotel has 5800 square feet (539 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and conference space.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz