Best Hotels in Asia
The best hotels in Asia as voted by HotelClub customers in the 2009 HotelClub awards.
B P International is situated in Tsim Sha Tsui, a 3-minute walk from Jordan MTR Station. Featuring scenic views, the stylish hotel offers 2 dining options and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at B P Interna...more
Opened in 1928, The Peninsula Hong Kong offers 5-star service and old world charm on the edge of Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A Roman-style indoor pool, a 12,000-square-feet spa and 8 award-winn...more
Hearton Hotel Kyoto offers a restaurant, coin-operated laundry facilities. Rooms come with free wired internet, while free Wi-Fi is available at the lobby. Only 3 train stops away from Kyoto Station,...more
Situated along Newton Road, Hotel Royal is a 5-minute drive from Orchard Road’s shopping belt. It features 4 dining options, a swimming pool and cosy rooms with a cable TV. There is also a self-servic...more
Featuring elegant rooms with dramatic views of the Singapore skyline, a range of dining options and a mineral water pool, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore offers the best of Singapore’s famo...more
Within 5 minutes' walk from popular Orchard Road and Orchard MRT station, Royal Plaza On Scotts features an award-winning buffet restaurant and non-smoking rooms with free internet access for multiple...more
Located in the central business district and shopping area on Sukhumvit 15, this hotel offers stylish accommodation for discerning business and leisure travellers.Make the S15 Sukhumvit Hotel- SHA Plu...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz